Gyproc FireStop consists of an aerated gypsum core with glass fibre and other additives encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paperliners that are pink in colour. Gyproc FireStop is a plasterboard that is suitable for drylining internal surfaces.
- Suitable for direct decoration.
- Conforms to BS, EN & ASTM standards
- Used in Gyproc partitions, wall linings, shaftwalls and ceiling systems to give increased fire protection. Also used for protection to structural steel.
- Can be finished using Gyproc Fibre Tape or Gyproc Paper Tape and Gyproc Jointing Compound. Suitable for direct decoration.
- British Standard BS 1230 – Type 5
- European Standard EN 520 – Type F
- American Standard ASTM C1396 – Type X
Board colorPink face paper
Grey reverse side paper
Gyproc FireStop is also available with-
- Gyproc FireStop is also available with Activ'Air, an innovative technology that improves indoor air quality by permanently removing formaldehyde circulating indoors.
- M2TECH board actively prevents or reduce damp and mold growth.
- FireStop MR to meet both fire protection and moisture resistance requirement.
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Edge type|
Gyproc FireStop can be used with the following products